Organizations want employees to work from everywhere, offer an excellent customer experience to digital buyers but often need additional internal resources and budget to evolve to digital age communications.
Accelerate your digital transformation with digital age communications as a service. Employees benefit from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise’s communication experience in a per user per month offer. IT can easily automate operations and adapt costs to business while benefitting from an outstanding service level.
Connect front-line workers and work-from-home employees for excellent business continuity with no compromise on security
• Never lose important calls. All employees benefit from advanced and easy-to-use call management
• from app, phone or rugged handset
• Offer an excellent customer experience with fast and reliable customer response as if at the office
• Automate operations with no compromise on security and service level
Manage all calls with accuracy and ease to offer excellent business response to all inquiries from device of choice with the support of ALE Premium DeskPhone, DECT and WLAN handsets and OmniPCX Enterprise call management experience including hunting groups, call supervision
• Integrate with your ecosystem such as Healthcare alarm systems, lone worker protection and geolocation systems, Property Management Systems and integration with Microsoft Teams, Google Workspace (*)
• Welcome your customers and set your contact center with OmniPCX Enterprise contact center and customer welcome enabled for remote agents and work-from home employees
• Easily manage various calls with multitenant visual automated attendant, screenpops, click-to-call and collaboration from within CRM apps(*), visual collaboration open to guests(*)
• Adapt your subscription model and offer with full flexibility on subscriptions, software maintenance and included updates, choice of SIP traffic provider
• Access to an intuitive web portal with role-based administration using web portal and premium DeskPhone settings from a portal for employees
• Host your ecosystem whenever you like with Cloud or on-premise hosting flexibility, private cloud environment option and secure hybrid connectivity with on-site servers and analog/digital gateways
• Be as responsive as possible with hot switching call management redundancy and across datacenters with local call management survivability
(*) using Rainbow
Compelling cost and business benefits
The ongoing digital transformation of the enterprise requires key elements to be addressed including operational agility, the customer
experience and the integration of digital technology. Digital transformation also requires many things including an infrastructure that aligns with business growth, a way to provide employees the right services wherever they are, and the means to deliver frequent updates
and upgrades to the communications system. This digital transformation environment has elevated the importance of cloud services.